About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fighting the fight

Do you ever feel like giving up? I have been struggling with that lately, I feel like I want to scream "WHY DO I BOTHER, NO ONE CARES OR NOTICES ANYWAYS!!!!" For whatever reason I constantly feel like a failure, I feel like I'm not a good mom, not a good wife, not a good house keeper (this I know to be true), not a good cook (I've been told this several times, not by Dale fyi), not a good friend, not a good Woman of God. Why is this? I think it's the devil trying to make me feel this way, I think that he sees little tears in places and rips them open into giant ones, he looks for little 'ins' and then does his thing. Just so you know I am not saying this due to any fights or problems with my husband, it just came on. Maybe cause I have so many things going on right now and I'm feeling over whelmed is the reason those feelings come on stronger now? Anyways, that is my vent for now, thanks for 'listening' :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling!!!!! But I have learned from a wise man, that u need to look at yourself as how Jesus sees you.....the rest doesn't matter. A real eye opener for me.

Evie said...

I feel like that ALOT!!! You're not alone! My problem is that I often look to Darrell for encouragement that I am not all those things, and I've found that's not a good way to go...the poor guy just can't keep up with all my insecurities!! I'm trying to learn to go to Jesus with those feelings and find my security in Him. Easier said than done though!!! : )