About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Out Sick

Hello my lovelies! I have been out sick for 3 weeks now, I'm not better but I thought that I would just pop by and say a quick hello. I have had an infection from a rash and I had the check up today and they said I'm doing too much: no running, exercising, picking up my kids, picking up laundry baskets, bending, vacuuming, all I'm allowed to do is walk, stand and lay down and dust....dust? lol I thought that was funny. So I've been mostly out of commission for 3 weeks now and 3 weeks ago is when my Christmas tree was going to come down, guess what? It's still up and I want it gone!!!! But I can't do it, so I watch everyone drive by on the street and go "they must be laughing at me right now" hahaha, oh well, at least I can enjoy the pretty lights a bit longer. Through this I have been so blessed by a few friends, Carole has been awesome, she has taken Brooklynn for me several days and she organized several moms from Alexa's school to provide meals for us, what an incredible blessing!!! Thank-you so so much!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

well you are so welcome! hugs, things will seem brighter before you know it. Now time for you to rest....