About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let's try that again

I thought that I would fill you all in on my progress of yesterdays to-do list. I did not get very far although I wasn't sitting around eating bon bons and watching soap operas afternoon either.

I did get the groceries for dinner and made dinner, the soup was DELICIOUS I also made herb & garlic and cheddar biscuits to go with it, this is an epicure recipe, I will not do these again, I did not like the herb & garlic in it, maybe next time lemon dilly? I don't know. I cleaned the kitchen too although you wouldn't know it this morning, I hate the fact that when you clean it never stays that way, especially with small children running around, they pull things apart behind you as you go. Maybe I'll get to the lights today, Dale did say he would help me which was surprising because I never said anything about it after after asking the first time. The decorations didn't happen either.... See told ya, I am always quite ambitious with my plans on days like that and never get it all accomplished. lol

No comments: