About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yes I am still here

Yes everyone I am still here, it has been one heck of a busy week and it seems that no end is in sight! Isn't that how it always is though, especially at this time of year? This week is the last week of school before Christmas holidays (YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!) I am only slightly excited about this, lol, and there are lots of things going on too: On Tuesday the school is going skating, on Thursday the girls are invited to a kids Christmas party at a friends house and I am a mommy helper, on Friday the school is going to the Clova to see a movie, on Saturday is a friends Christmas party (this is the one that I told you about that is themed 'Griswold Christmas' we have to dress up as characters from the movie, hilarious!), on Sunday is an extended family Christmas party and then on Monday is my girlfriends Christmas party.....phewf, that's exhausting just writing all of it! haha It will all be fun.

I have been pretty busy this week too which is partly why I haven't blogged since last Monday, the other reason being that my computer is painfully slow and I can't seem to figure out whats wrong, it's driving me crazy! It seems a little better tonight after a freind told me how to fix something, we'll see......

Anyways, an update on the Christmas card count: 6! I have only sent one out so far to a friend in the states. Today I ordered some family pics that I want to put in the cards so when I get them on Tuesday I will be getting them out....I hope! heehee I am a HUGE procrastinator............please pray for me that I can change that, it's a big problem for me.

So how are you?

No comments: