About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yes, I am still blogging, are you still reading?

Yes I am still here! It has been a very busy month, which I'm sure it has been for all of you as well.

I had a great Christmas how about you? We went from one party to the next and now yesterday I crashed, I didn't get out of my pj's and went to bed early, I am still in them now too, lol, I suppose I better change before I go to the bank.

I am not sure if I posted about Dale's utter dislike of putting up Christmas lights or not, I had asked him once if he would do it and got a very unsavoury reaction so I didn't ask again. Well guess what happened on Christmas Eve? lol Yep, he put up the lights! I don't know exactly why he did it but I'm happy to have them up and they look pretty, he did not waste any time however in telling me how ridiculous he thought it was that people would endanger themselves to put up Christmas lights on their houses, haha, ok, whatever, it was your decision. lol

2 comments:

Jessica T said...

LOL! So, are you telling him to take it down now? Ours came down yesterday! Maybe if he takes them down now, next year he'll get them up earlier! LOL!

Adventures of the Homemaking Mommy said...

Nope, they won't be coming down, now they are up forever! lol