About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall

This morning I woke up and lay there thinking about what to post, I had a hundred ideas running through my mind, lol. Funny thing is I can't remember hardly any of the ideas! haha Oh well they will come back to me, yesterday's post was inspired by something that happened that morning but so far it's been an uneventful morning save for the fact that Brooklynn is running around here naked but that's not anything too exciting it's her newest thing, she loves being naked lol, and her bum is so cute! haha, I love baby bums. So I just thought that I would start typing and see what comes to me.

As I sit here typing I can hear the rain pouring down outside and see the beautiful fall colors out my window, I love fall! Oh, now I hear Mighty Machines on Treehouse with their dumb voices for the machines and the girls fighting about something, fantastic, what else is new? I would rather talk about fall....

I love Fall, I love the colors, I love the excitement that starts brewing that Christmas is coming soon, I love the cozy fires, and warm blankets. I love that I get to start thinking about Christmas decorating, shopping and what to buy for people, & parties! I suppose maybe other people think differently about it, maybe they see death because all of the leaves are dying and falling off, maybe they hate it because it's a sign that winter is coming and that means months of cold and snow.

I have been several times to Ontario in the Fall and WOW we've got nothing on them, the colors there are absolutely fantastic, I highly recommend going out east to check it out some day. What I do hate about fall is all the rain, although that's not just special to fall, we get lots through the winter and spring too. I do like the storms that come though, I know maybe that's weird, but I like them, all except for when the roof on the house starts leaking, that really bugs me, then I've got buckets in the living room and blankets or towels over things, the leaky roof has already wrecked several things including my sister-in-laws wedding picture. :o(

There are things that I like about other seasons too, I love the newness of Spring, all the daffodils and tulips, I love the freeness and warmth of Summer, camping, holidays, & NO SCHOOL! lol

Well I've got some errands to do today, including delivering some Avon books and product, gross in this rain but oh well, my pretty pink hat is good for that kind of weather! Let me know what is your favorite season, what do you like about it? why?

Have a great fall Friday!!!

4 comments:

Evie said...

Is that my wedding picture??! Gasp!!! jk!

Adventures of the Homemaking Mommy said...

Yep, sorry, I was really upset about it, not really my fault though, who knew putting it on an end table would be dangerous?

Evie said...

Haha - do not despair!! I have fifty more to spare!!! Remind me next time you see me and I'll give you five of them for back ups. lol

Adventures of the Homemaking Mommy said...

Sounds good, thanks!