About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sundays

Happy Sunday everyone! I love Sundays, relaxing and not having to do anything. Sundays are our family day, we rest, play with the girls and then in the evening it's Americas Funniest Home Videos, our favorite show and then after the girls are in bed, Desperate Housewives, but I have now decided that I think I should start taping it because Dale hate that show, lol.

Yesterday I went with my sister to Babies R Us to register for her upcoming baby, she's due January 15th. I am so excited, I can't wait to meet the little one! We had a nice time picking out everything for baby! Then last night Dale planned a family outing (this rarely happens) to go to the Mane Event at the Chilliwack Heritage Park, the Mane Event is an everything horse show, country wear, feed, grooming supplies, horse trailers, everything you can think of to do with horses. At the end of the night they have a show where horse people (and their horses of course) show off their talents it was pretty cool and the girls loved it. Now this afternoon I am going to take Alexa out to the mall for a bit for a Mommy/Daughter time, I love these times, no interruptions and we can just spend time her and I.

Now on to something else, I want to know what do YOU want me to write about? What do you want to read? I would like some input so that I write things that people like to read. A couple of people have said they want to read something that stirs the pot so to speak, lol, and I like to write about those things too, stuff that causes people to think and to comment, I love the comments, it shows me that people are actually reading. So let me know what you think, I am looking forward to the responses! :o)

3 comments:

Jessica T said...

I want to know why everyone comments annonymously . . . who are these annonymous people? Are they my friends? Enemies? Heehee!

Adventures of the Homemaking Mommy said...

lol, good question!

Anonymous said...

So far I think you are doing fine with writing on a variety of different topics. If you write about what we want then it isn't coming directly from your thoughts, ideas, emotions, or your heart. Keep it up!