About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Troubled

So I have been thinking all day what I should write for the day but I'm coming up blank, Dale said I should write about where to get good bargains, coupons etc, then I was thinking about talking about my Spanish classes and why I'm taking them and I do want to write about those things but not today, my mind is still buzzing about all the fuss from the responses to my post about home parties.

So I just want to be make sure that it is very clear to all of you: I cherish my friendships and love you very much! I am very much a people pleaser and that is too my detriment sometimes, I have trouble with boundaries every now and then. Maybe because I am in need of reassurance that yes I am a good person and you love me, I hate that about myself, I don't know why I need that but I do. That is why some of the comments have bothered me so much.

Thank-you to JG, JK, MVH, CP, and CC for your support, that means a lot to me and I love you too!

No comments: