About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Bachelor

Who is excited about the Bachelor that is starting tonight???? Uh......I AM!!!!!!!!! LOL Yes I know I have no life if I am this excited about it lol. I am excited mostly because it's Jake from the Bachelorette, poor, nice guy Jake, I loved him and Jillian didn't, her loss is our gain hee hee. Now we get to watch him find his own girl, lets see if this one lasts......I think all of the bachelors before him tended to think with their.........ahem.......you know....and not their heads or hearts. Let's see if the so called "too perfect" Jake does things differently then his predecessors.

Anyone know how to put pics in from the show on here? lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, most of the men do think with their heads, but not the one attached to their neck....hehehehe

Adventures of the Homemaking Mommy said...

LOL, that's what I was getting at....hahaha

sue said...

Everyone at our house loves this show...should be an interesting season...some of the women are real winners...lol

Adventures of the Homemaking Mommy said...

Yes I thought the same...oh man..here come the uh..ahem ladies! lol