About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Pajama Day

Do you ever have those days where it seems like the perfect way to spend it would be in your pajamas and do nothing but drink tea and rest? If I had my choice I would be in them all the time but my vanity won't allow it, I look at people that are out and about in pajama pants and go "Why would one leave the house like that?" lol Anyways, today was one of those days for me, it has been a very busy week and emotional too with Dale's uncle passing and the fire and then my sister having her baby and then the ordeal with Dale possibly being in an accident and now today Dale's truck has broken down on the way to Edmonton, GREAT! So he will be stuck there for most of tomorrow while it gets fixed and so will not be home tomorrow but Sunday instead. :o( So when the alarm went off this morning I thought....uuuggghhh! Then I lay there thinking about Alexa and how she's been so tired the last few days too and she was up later last night finishing her homework because we had been at a birthday party earlier so there was no other time to do it. So I decided to let her sleep in and bring her to school late, she slept till 9:30! When she got up I asked her how she was feeling cause she had been complaining about a sore throat for a few days now but didn't want to stay home from school because she didn't want homework, lol, she said it was sore again so I just decided to let her stay home and declare today pajama day. That's not to say that we didn't get anything done, we did work in her room some and have made some progress in that tornado, hopefully soon it will be all nice and organized. I suppose I should also get around to putting my Christmas stuff away too.......lol.......I know.....some of you are horrified that I even have it up still right? lol That's ok, I just love it so much and I didn't get it up till late in comparison to when I normally put my stuff up. If you think this is late, I have even had my stuff up till the end of February one year! lol

No comments: