About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Book study?

I read a book a while ago called "For Women Only" it is a book based on surveys done on men about what is important to them how they feel in certain situations etc. It was a great book, it really showed me how and why men think the way they do, it gave me an understanding about them that was very valuable. I was at the book store the other day and saw a study/discussion guide about it and I thought I would like to do a study on this book, I want to read it again and I would love to do it with others so we can talk about it. So here is what I was thinking: How would you like to do a bit of a study and discussion on here with me? Who ever wants to can "sign up" you can remain anonymous of course, you go buy the book, it's cheap and I can tell you where to get it, I will get the study guide and we can read say 1 chapter a week and I will talk about it from the study guide and then you can send your thoughts/responses. I would do the post on the same day every week. What do you think? Would you be interested in that?

1 comment:

Andra said...

I am all for it, already have the book!