About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Bills

Man do I find the beginning of the month stressful, not just November I'm talking about any month. I have a stack of bills and I have to decide which ones get paid on time and which ones are going to be late, AGAIN! I hate that! We were supposed to get paid today and now that's been put off until tomorrow and so now I'm watching the bank account to see what's going to bounce, and Dale wonders why I have been getting so many tension headaches lately? lol Not only that we have one person that does not cash his checks that I send him in a timely manner, which I hate, the check is dated October 9th and it's still not been cashed! AHH! Hopefully he doesn't decide to put it through before we get paid. All this is why I've been making more of an effort with my Avon and Partylite businesses, anything helps and I make good money on the partylite shows whether they are parties or just book parties, the last one I did was a book party and I made $81 bucks! I'm good with that! Every little bit helps!

No comments: