About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Alexa's blessing

As most of you know I have been taking a Spanish class, I love it! Anyways the last 3 weeks Alexa has wanted to come along, she just sits quietly and colors, I think probably she wants to come because it gives her some quiet time away from Brooklynn to do something she loves.

Anyways, last week our teacher could not find the markers she needed to write on the easel to teach us, they looked everywhere and came up empty. Alexa then volunteered her markers for the class, everyone was so grateful cause the class would have been ruined otherwise. Well just about all of her markers got used up, they all went dry and the teacher had to keep switching them out for a new color and Alexa was more than willing to donate them. After the class was over I took her to London Drugs and let her pick out a new set to replace the other ones and she was so excited about that.

Well yesterday we had class again and she wanted to come, we get there and as we are getting settled in the classroom one of the other guys in the class (he is taking it with his wife) goes up to Alexa with a big set of new markers! She was quite excited, I said "See look what happened? You lent your markers to the class and now you've been blessed and got 2 brand new sets!" I LOVE it when the Lord shows himself in even the small things like that, that he would show a 7 year old little girl that he even knows the desires of her heart and that yes HE cares even about markers! I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it, what a special moment for her! Thank-you Lord!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

SOOOO Cool! What a sweetie Alexa is-and how thoughtful of that couple to get her markers:)