About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been out of the blog universe for a few days, I couldn't think of anything to post. lol Not that I have anything real exciting now though...........

Last night we had one heck of a storm, both Dale and I were awake quite a bit of the night because of the wind, Brooklynn woke up crying because she was scared, poor girl, Alexa slept right through so that's good. We did wake up to no power but thankfully it came back on in time to get Alexa ready for school.

For quite a while now I've been working with Brooklynn to get her potty trained, she turned 3 in October but she just couldn't seem to get the fact that she needed to do her business on there all the time not only some of the time. Well she's been dry for several days now, hallelujah!!!!! She seems to have a stronger bladder than Alexa, lol. I'm finally seeing the end of diapers!!!!

On Friday I went with my sister to some craft fairs, that was fun, I always enjoy going to those things. It definitely put me in the Christmas mood, I wasn't feeling it quite yet before that but now I'm slowly pulling some decorations out and thinking about holiday baking. As for the plan for today, the exciting task of paying bills or at the very least paying some of them....until I run out of money. :o( No fun to say the least.

2 comments:

CC said...

Craft fairs are wonderful!

CC said...

That is fantastic news about Brooklynn becoming potty trained, fabulous! you will also save so much money too, she a big girl now!