About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Adventures of Brooklynn

I have been making a huge effort to get Brooklynn potty trained, she's doing pretty good but for whatever reason wants to still wear a diaper, she will still go potty but she wants the diaper, strange. The other day I was working at the computer and Brooklynn comes in and with just a shirt on says very matter of factly "So Mommy I went potty and I cut my hair" WHAT???!!! This is the second time Brooklynn's hair has been cut by a child, the first time Alexa did it and that was only a couple months ago, she was still growing her hair out to fix that. I have no idea how I'm going to have her Christmas pictures taken now with hair like this! AHH! Here is a before and after:

2 comments:

miss Carole! as B would say! said...

what a trickster she is, BUT darn cute and kids always love to try the scissors on their hair, yikes, natural instinct of a woman, doing the do early right?LOL she is a darling!

Rebekah A.d. said...

I remember one of my sisters doing that! And then my mom asked her if she cut her hair and she lied and said no, so one of my other sisters and I went and showed our mom the hair in the sink and the scissors. We were young...