About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Organization

I have been very busy the last few days with getting my house organized, it's still a work in progress but I at least feel pretty good about the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Now on to the other rooms.....It's something I have had to do for a long time but the task was so big that I thought I just can't do this it's too much! My in-laws were going to come and visit in the next couple weeks and I thought well this HAS to be done by the time they come so I guess I'd better get started. It was a lot of work and today I'm tired so it was nice to have a day off, I stayed in my jammies and got to sleep in and then the girls and I had a nap in the clean living room in the afternoon, so nice!

I was on facebook this afternoon and realized that my cousin had de-friended me, not that we are real close or anything but, it kind of bothered me. I use facebook as a way of connecting with people and getting to know them better etc. Would that bother you? I guess I think its strange because I have friends in Europe and Australia that keep in touch better than some family, anyways I think that family is very important, you may not always have friends but you will always have family because they are your blood, although I have many friends that I feel closer to than I do to family.......

No comments: