About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Monday, November 23, 2009

My readers

I can tell sometimes on my blog where people are from that are reading, and I don't know who you are, I just wanted to say hello to you! I have seen that there is one from Auckland, New Zealand, I have no idea who you are but I wanted to say "Hello!" and thank-you for reading, you are my furthest away reader! :o) Another one that I've seen that I don't think I know is from Woodstock, New Brunswick, Hello to you too! I know that there are others and thank-you for taking the time to come by and read my blog! And hey, feel free to join my group of "followers" all that means is that you read my blog regularly, you just click on follow, you can still remain anonymous or pick a name for yourself, one person that's following me I have absolutely no idea who it is: TJ, if you want to TJ, let me know who you are. (that the really curious side of me coming out there! lol)

Have a great day!

No comments: