About Me

My photo
Beautiful west coast of British Columbia, Canada
I am me, just looking for a place to talk.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Loved ones #2

As a follow up to my last post about how quickly things can change I thought I would let you know how that has been proven again in our lives just today.

Last week one of Dale's 2nd cousins passed away, I'm not sure exactly how old she was but she was somewhere in her 50's or early 60's, she didn't have cancer or any other sort of disease, it sounds like it was a rather quick thing, she had some sort of lung issue that had come up. Now just tonight we find out that her sister has cancer, she is only in her early 40's! She's got 4 children 2 of which are young, under 6 I think, she's going through chemo and radiation and the doctors are doing all that they can but the cancer is in a few different places. She does not know the Lord, which is very sad, we are praying for her healing and for her salvation as well as for the entire family, believe with us and pray!

We also have a very close friend who was just re-diagnosed with cancer on the exact same day as last year, October 14th 2008 she was diagnosed with cancer when she had gone to have something else looked at and on October 14th 2009 exactly the same thing happened, absolutely amazing! We are also praying for her and for her family for healing and salvation.

These are the sorts of things that I am talking about, how quickly life can change, one day you are trucking along (no pun intended) and BAM there is a road block or detour.

No comments: